Sunday, December 11, 2011

Keep Me on My Mistletoes- Sephora by OPI





As promised, here is Sephora by OPI's Keep Me on My Mistletoes from the Glimmer Wonderland Collection. This is an opaque champagne gold with microglitter, and it is gorgeous! It’s neutral enough that it goes with anything and has just the right amount of sparkle. In these photos I am wearing 2 coats and a topcoat. I will definitely be wearing this over the holidays!


Unfortunately I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to because of exams and work, but hopefully once things settle down I'll be posting more regularly. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! It's super christmassy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I can't wait to wear it to all my holiday events :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful polish! I hope that you aren't overworked with all the work and exams, and that you get time to relax. Take it easy, and thanks for the swatch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm working right up until Christmas but then I have a week off so I'll get to relax then :)

    ReplyDelete