Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish



Hi guys! One of my Christmas gifts this year was Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish 'Houses of Parliament'. I had been eyeing this polish since it came out so I'm really excited to own it! I tried it out today for the first time.

Houses of Parliament is a beautiful warm purple colour that looks nice even before applying the magnet effect. It applies well and is pretty opaque. My pinky and ring finger have 1 coat and the others have 2 coats. The number of coats didn't make a huge difference in my opinion, but the effect will vary depending on how thick you apply the polish (the thicker the layer, the darker the black part will be). It only takes a few seconds for the magnet to work its magic, leaving a really neat effect. Overall, I am really happy with this nail polish. It's something fun and unique, and I'd love to try the other 2 colours as well. Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish can be found at Sephora for $16.

No comments:

Post a Comment